Real Estate Sector
Real Estate sector, along with Legal professionals, used to be able to sign agreements with their Clients without having to check whether the individual is connected to any illegal activities. However, as the Laws and Regulations change with time, especially in the European Union, all Clients have to be screened for their connection to Politically Exposed Persons (PEP), negative media, sanctions, etc. This responsibility now rests with the Real Estate sector, as well as the Financial Sector that processes the financial transaction connected to real estate.
Now all Clients, that sign an agreement with a representative of the Real Estate sector, have to undergo Know Your Customer (KYC) screening in order to keep the industry from being used for money laundering, terrorist financing, movement of illegal finds, fraud, etc.
What we offer:
- Screening against regional sanctions databases, such as OFAC, UN, SECO, EU and those of particular countries, where your business operates, tailored to your products
- Screening against national and international Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) lists
- Going deeper and screening against negative media coverage across the web
- Staying in line with the AML regulations, while keeping the experience of your Clients flawless
- Automating Clients’ KYC screening – both at the onboarding and then at monitoring at time intervals set by you
- Reducing false positives by ensuring you only find what you are looking for
You can choose which of these options you need and we will find the best solution for your Business.
Who we provide solutions for:
- Facility management companies