Legal professionals, used to enjoy a certain sense of freedom up until the 4th Money laundering Directive (2015/849) came into force and ensured that all persons involved in the Legal assistance services have to KYC their Clients. Now all Clients, that sign an agreement with a Legal professional, have to undergo some type of Know Your Customer (KYC) screening in order to keep the industry from being used for money laundering, terrorist financing, movement of illegal finds, fraud, etc.
What we offer:
- Screening against regional sanctions databases, such as OFAC, UN, SECO, EU and those of particular countries, where your business operates, tailored to your products
- Screening against national and international Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) lists
- Going deeper and screening against negative media coverage across the web
- Staying in line with the AML regulations, while keeping the experience of your Clients flawless
- Automating Clients’ KYC screening – both at the onboarding and then at monitoring at time intervals set by you
- Reducing false positives by ensuring you only find what you are looking for
You can choose which of these options you need and we will find the best solution for your Business.
Who we provide solutions for:
- Legal services companies (incl. legal advice)
- Civil servants
- Attorneys and mediators